Hunting box blinds can bridge the gap in many hunting situations. Whether it is a food plot, a giant Ag field, or simply a great spot for a permanent stand, box blinds are your best bet. Out of everything a hunter can possibly hunt out of, be it a tree stand, ground blind, or a brush blind, box blinds are always the most impressive and desired. Why? Simply do the fact that hunting box blinds are durable, comfortable, and above all functional. They can bridge the gap where tree stands and ground blinds cannot, giving you an elevated and concealing platform.
- HEIGHT: 16.5′
- CONSTRUCTION: Floor: Joist and Sheeting, Walls: Therma-Tek Panels, Roof: Heavy-Duty Rotational Moded Plastic, Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel
- LADDER: 15″ Wide, Handrail for Support
- LANDING: 43″ Wide x 20″ Deep, Non-Slip, Spacious for Easy Entry Into Blind
- STAKES: Includes 4: 24″ Leg Stakes and 1: 30″ Ground Anchor with Cable & Turnbuckle
- COMBINED WEIGHT: 805 Lbs.